There are many ways to experience Lobster Fest at Milwaukee’s Fiserv Forum!
1) GUARANTEE YOUR LOBSTER FEASTING (WITH A TRADITIONAL BOIL) BY PURCHASING THE LOBSTER MEAL EXPERIENCE IN ADVANCE.
2) GO IN STYLE WITH THE VIP EXPERIENCE WHICH INCLUDES A LOBSTER MEAL, DRINK TICKETS, RESERVED SEATING & VIEIWNG AREAS, PRIVATE ACCESS AND MORE!
3) COME ON OUT TO DEER DISTRICT! AND GET YOUR CLAWS ON DELICIOUS FOOD & DRINK ITEMS YOU DECIDE TO EAT ONCE THERE.
THE SOONER YOU BUY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!
(SEE BELOW TO LEARN MORE)
Pre-purchasing an advance Lobster Meal is strongly suggested, as day-of whole lobsters (Traditional Boils) will NOT be sold at the festival. Only 4,000 Advanced Lobster Meals will be sold in entirety and only through The Great American Lobster Fest.
Festival Entry (General Admission):
The festival grounds are open to the general public to enjoy Live Music and the many different food & shopping vendors.
No Lobster Meals, reserved seating areas, or food/drink of any kind are included for walk-up GA guests
Lobster Meal Experience Includes:
- A Lobster Meal (Whole Lobster or Lobster Roll w/ Corn, Potato, Butter, Dinner Roll & Lemon Wedge)
- Reserved Seating Areas throughout the festival grounds
- Access to Festival Grounds to enjoy the Live Music and the many different food & shopping vendors
VIP Meal Experience Includes:
- A Lobster Meal (Whole Lobster or Lobster Roll w/ Corn, Potato, Butter, Dinner Roll & Lemon Wedges)
- 4 Drink Tickets good for alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Exclusive Access to the outdoor VIP areas with seating & viewing, shaded and unshaded areas,
additional bathrooms, tables & seating, and more!
Must be 21 to consume alcohol; Valid ID Required. Festival reserves the right to close entry gates for any and all day-of guests (should there be capacity or safety concerns). Advance ticket holders will still be granted access with guaranteed entry.
All Tickets are sold separately and non-refundable. Please Note: Meal redemption closes at 9pm each night. You must redeem your meal token and lobster entrée before this time. There are no refunds or exchanges for missing the meal redemption cut off time. This is a popular food festival… based on weather and high attendance, food provisions may run out in the final hours of the festival.
IMPORTANT: Pre-Sale and Whole Lobster Orders may expire at any time. Drink selections are subject to availability. Festival reserves the right to refuse service for any patron, for any reason at festival discretion. Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Customers consuming alcohol and festival food is at their own risk. Festival is not responsible for any illness, death, or allergy related issues regarding consumption of shellfish or any other food and beverage served at The Great American Lobster Fest.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL — no refunds or cancellations of any kind will be permitted. No refunds or exchanges in case of cancellation due to weather, natural catastrophe or any other event beyond the control of the festival. In the event of rain, the festival may remain open at the discretion of festival management. In the event of a major storm, the festival may be shut down and evacuated for the safety of the guests and no refunds will be distributed.