CHANGE OF VENUE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Due to the flooding of Tom Hanafan River's Edge Park, Lobster Fest will now take place at the Mid-America Center in Council Bluffs (North Lot) right next to the Horseshoe Casino! Here is what you need to know:
- The Address: 1 Arena Way, Council Bluffs, IA 51501
- The festival is now FREE GENERAL ADMISSION. If you have already purchased a general admission ticket, no worries! Upon check-in, you will be given Food and Beverage tickets worth the same value that you paid for your GA Ticket. If you won or were given a GA ticket, bring it with you and redeem it for $2 F&B voucher. (one per person)
- VIP guests will now have access to TWO VIP areas with TWO private bars! (That’s an upgrade!) One climate controlled lounge with private bathrooms inside of the Mid American Center, AND one shaded tent area with a private bar and stage views.
- Parking is now even closer to the event with lots around the facility as well as in the Horseshoe Parking lot next door. VIP parking (for VIP ticket packages that include it) is located right next to the main festival gates!
- There are many shaded tents throughout the festival with plenty of tables and chairs. But you are also welcome to bring a lawn chair if you’d like!
- Advance Lobster Meals and VIP tickets are still available online and will be available at the gate. Purchasing in advance guarantees your whole lobster meal and will save you money.
- All elements including all food vendors, Live music, Beer, Cocktails, and The Bryan Hill Entertainment Family Fun Zone are still a go! Thanks for going with the flow, we’ll see you at the show!
Still have questions? Shoot us an email or give us a call or Text!