2017 Ticket info TBA!
2016 TICKETS INCLUDED
Advance Lobster Meal Orders include
-Choice of: Full Steamed Lobster (1.25 pounds) or Lobster Roll. Served with Corn on the Cob, Potatoes, Dinner Roll, Fresh Cut Lemons, & Melted Butter. Plus General Admission into the Aon Grand Ballroom to enjoy all indoor amenities & headline acts.
Vip Tickets include
- One Lobster Meal option redeemable at your private VIP Meal Pick-up.
- 8 Drink Vouchers which may be used for alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. Wine, Spirits, Domestic & Craft Beer options all available!
- Exclusive Access to VIP Bars and Order Lines within the festival grounds.
- Exclusive Access to VIP Balcony in the Aon Grand Ballroom for additional restrooms and viewing.
- Exclusive Access to VIP Entertainment Areas with special viewing and seating privileges.
- Lobster Meal ticket holders will have exclusive areas for meal pick-up, separate from all other day-of food purchase tents. There will also be a private meal redemption and seating area for VIP ticket holders.
- Our live lobster will be flown in daily from the east coast, courtesy of The New England Seafood Company. Additionally, the fest will feature a vast array of fresh seafood selections, non-seafood related items, surf & turf, snacks, sweets, and vegetarian options.
- The VIP Experience will now take place within the festival grounds and include privileged seating, ordering, viewing, and party areas.
- Musical Performances will be featured on both indoor and outdoor stages.
IMPORTANT: Guests must have a pre-ordered meal option or Aon Grand Ballroom ticket to see musical performances inside the Aon Grand Ballroom at the fest. Pre-Sale Lobster Orders may end at any time. Remaining orders will then be available at festival food tents each day of the fest. Children under 6 years old may enter the Aon Grand Ballroom accompanied by an adult free of charge. Must be 21 to consume alcohol; Valid ID Required. VIP Drink selections are subject to availability. Festival reserves the right to refuse service for any patron at festival discretion. Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Customers consuming alcohol and festival food is at their own risk. Festival is not responsible for any illness or allergy related issues regarding consumption of shell fish or any other food and beverage served at The Great American Lobster Fest.
TICKET SALES ARE FINAL — no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on purchased tickets. No refunds or exchanges in case of cancellation due to weather, natural catastrophe or any other event beyond the control of the festival.
Meal Prices will increase the day of the event so be sure to buy in advance!
The outside festival area is open to the public FREE OF CHARGE. Here there will be access to purchase food DAY OF at the many different sea and land food tents.
In order to enter the Aon Grand Ballroom (where the headlining acts perform) you must either purchase a Lobster Meal, buy a VIP ticket, OR buy an Aon Grand Ballroom ticket.
Rain or Shine... This Event Goes On: Due to the amazing amenities provided by Navy Pier (including a 6,000 person Grand Ballroom with performance stage), The Great American Lobster Fest will continue rain or shine.
*sides are subject to change without notice. Prices subject to change at any time.