Live Lobster - Live Music - Libations!
Enjoy live lobster flown in fresh from the cold waters of the East Coast, live music performances, family-friendly activities, unique craft shopping, and cold beverages. What's not to love!?
Not a seafood person? No worries! We have an awesome variety of non-seafood entrees available as well.
The Great American Lobster Fest is an all ages, family friendly event.
Friday, Sep 1st, NOON to 10 PM
Saturday, Sep 2nd, 11 AM to 10:30 PM
Sunday, Sep 3rd, 11 AM to 9:30 PM
Navy Pier (down on the east end)
600 E Grand Ave,
Chicago, IL 60611
Pre-purchasing an advance Lobster Meal is strongly suggested, as day-of whole lobster boils will be limited and sold at "market price". Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our discounted pre-sale meal options which also include admission into the Aon Grand Ballroom for additional seating, air conditioning, indoor restrooms, and Exclusive Musical Performances throughout each day and night.
Whats good for 2017!?
NEW MENU ITEMS INCLUDING:
-The Lobster Royale
-5 Different Types of Lobster Rolls
-The Crab Meat Roll
-Surf & Turf Lobster Burger
(See the full menu here!)
NEW VENDORS (BOTH SEA AND LANDFOOD) INCLUDING:
-Bubba Gump Shrimp
-Chicago's Dog House
-Base Hit BBQ
ADDITIONAL VIP ELEMENTS
New for 2017, our VIP packages will be larger and more lavish than ever. Guests can enjoy exclusive access, preferred seating, whole lobster meals, and 6 drink OR food sampling vouchers *all included with one package price. We will also feature 4 hours of additional food and whiskey tastings courtesy of Larceny Whiskey and The New England Seafood Company (Catering & Events).
HEADLINERS & MUSIC
What festival would be complete without it!? This year’s talent lineup will showcase over 20 bands on 2 stages. Both local and National acts will be performing LIVE including: The Giving Tree Band, Tributes to James Brown, Jimmy Buffet, Billy Joel, Elton John, Santana, & U2With local original music favorites Fey Ray, Cloud 9, Band Called Catch & so much more. PLUS our Saturday Night Headliner: The Cherry Poppin’ Daddies. It is their 20th Anniversary of the song “Zoot Suit Riot”!!
A FULL HOLIDAY WEEKEND – NOW 3 DAYS!
The festival is growing and improving with each year that passes. It is now a full 3 days & nights - and guests can secure tickets for September 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in advance. Labor Day Weekend will never be the same on the reimagined Navy Pier.
A STALLAR REFRESHMENT PORTFOLIO
Excellent Beverage Programs are sure to quench thirst of all shapes and sizes. Peroni, Deep Eddy Vodka, Larceny Whiskey, Topo-Chico Mineral Water, Crispin Cider, Blue Moon, Miller Light, and More.
What's Cookin' for 2017:
- We've added a 3rd day! Now more days to get your lobster on!
- Added shows in The Aon Grand Ballroom! (2 to 4 each day!)
- The VIP food experience is ALL NEW with special complimentary food sampling from 1:00pm - 3:00pm and 5:00pm - 7:00pm Daily!
- Navy Pier's final fireworks show of the season takes place during the Festival on Saturday Night!
- Additional Meal Pick-Up Lines for all advance meal ticket holders.
- Separate food tents for Day-Of food purchase, including SURF & TURF option for our steak lovers.
- The outside stage is back, jam packed with some awesome National, Local, and Tribute bands.
- The main outside festival area at the end of the Pier will be open to the public FREE OF CHARGE where you may enjoy the many different seafood and land-food options, great vendor shopping, fun carnival games, and the Beer Garden experience. In order to enter the Aon Grand Ballroom to see the musical acts, you will still need to purchase a ticket. ALL advance Meal purchases and VIP tickets INCLUDE access to the Aon Grand Ballroom. Kids 6 and under receive free entry to the Aon Grand Ballroom.