Live Lobster - Live Music - Libations!
Enjoy live lobster flown in fresh from the cold waters of the East Coast, live music performances, family-friendly activities, unique craft shopping, and cold beverages. What's not to love!?
Not a seafood person? No worries! We have an awsome varity of non-seafood entrees available as well.
The Great American Lobster Fest is an all ages, family friendly event.
Friday, Sep 1st, NOON to 10 PM
Saturday, Sep 2nd, 11 AM to 10:30 PM
Sunday, Sep 3rd, 11 AM to 9:30 PM
Navy Pier (down on the east end)
600 E Grand Ave,
Chicago, IL 60611
Pre-purchasing an advance Lobster Meal is strongly suggested, as day-of whole lobster boils will be limited and sold at "market price". Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our discounted pre-sale meal options which also include admission into the Aon Grand Ballroom for additional seating, air conditioning, indoor restrooms, and Exclusive Musical Performances throughout each day and night.
HOW WILL YOU LOBSTER FEST?
1) LOBSTER MEAL + AON GRAND BALLROOM TICKET
GUARANTEES YOU A WHOLE LOBSTER MEAL OR LOBSTER ROLL MEAL + ACCESS TO THE AMAZING AON GRAND BALLROOM TO SEE ALL THE HEADLINING PERFORMANCES THROUGHOUT EACH DAY. THE SOONER YOU BUY, THE MORE YOU SAVE.
2) GENERAL ADMISSION (AON GRAND BALLROOM TICKET)
PERFECT IF YOU WANT TO DECIDe WHAT TO EAT WHEN YOU ARRIVE, BUT STILL GUARANTEE YOURSELF ACCESS TO ALL THE HEADLINING PERFORMANCES AND INDOOR AMENITIES LIKE ADDITIONAL TABLE SEATING, A/C, BATHROOMS, AND MORE.
3) VIP TICKET
IF YOU'RE THE TYPE WHO LIKES FULL ACCESS AND LOTS OF PERKS, VIP IS FOR YOU! BUY BEFORE THE NEXT PRICE INCREASE! NEW THIS YEAR: WE'VE STEPPED UP OUR GAME AND ENHANCED THE VIP EXperience with food and whiskey tastings. learn all about it here!
4) LOBSTER HERO TABLE FEAST
IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO DO SOMETHING AWSOME AND YOU'VE GOT A COOL GROUP OF FOLKS YOU WANT TO IMPRESS, YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT!
What's Cookin' for 2017:
- We've added a 3rd day! Now more days to get your lobster on!
- Added shows in The Aon Grand Ballroom! (2 to 4 each day!)
- The VIP food experience is ALL NEW with special complimentary food sampling from 1:00pm - 3:00pm and 5:00pm - 7:00pm Daily!
- Navy Pier's final fireworks show of the season takes place during the Festival on Saturday Night!
- Additional Meal Pick-Up Lines for all advance meal ticket holders.
- Separate food tents for Day-Of food purchase, including SURF & TURF option for our steak lovers.
- The outside stage is back, jam packed with some awesome National, Local, and Tribute bands.
- The main outside festival area at the end of the Pier will be open to the public FREE OF CHARGE where you may enjoy the many different seafood and land-food options, great vendor shopping, fun carnival games, and the Beer Garden experience. In order to enter the Aon Grand Ballroom to see the musical acts, you will still need to purchase a ticket. ALL advance Meal purchases and VIP tickets INCLUDE access to the Aon Grand Ballroom. Kids 6 and under receive free entry to the Aon Grand Ballroom.